[Harp-L] They Call Me The Breeze

Joseph Leone 3n037@xxxxx
Wed Mar 29 11:47:06 EDT 2017

Yes BIG Bob, I realized that after hitting send. I couldn’t get a good enough look at him but it all makes sense. Markham has the salt and pepper hair with the crew cut type top, longer face and longer forehead, and wears glasses. Logan was more compact.
And although the player in the picture seems to have dark receeding hair, not too tall, and bent over, I thought the video was taken a while back. Markham IS part of the ’Tulsa sound’.

Thanks for the clarification. …  Jo-Jo