[Harp-L] Planet Harmonica is born again

Laurent Vigouroux laurentHarp@xxxxx
Tue Mar 28 05:20:46 EDT 2017

Hi all

I’m pleased to announce the list that Planet Harmonica is back !

After a long silence (around 12 years), we’re back for a new « season ».

In this episode, the focus is on diatonic « next gen » with a long interview
of french pioneer Sébastien Charlier, in which we discover that his path was
really different from most harmonica players’.

You’ll also find an article about in/out improvising on a dominant seventh
chord by Jérôme Peyrelevade, an easy bossa (for chromatic and diatonic) by
Laurent Rinaldi, some harps and albums reviews.

And more

http://www.planetharmonica.com/en/

We’ve just opened a facebook page for feedback and harmonica related
information sharing with the community.

https://www.facebook.com/Planet-Harmonica-eng-157188708123377/

Thanks in advance for your feedback !

LaurentHarp