[Harp-L] Easttop Chromatic for Bandoneon - compare with L.Oskar, is there key for chromatic ?

Ray Carrington bigraycar53@xxxxx
Sun Mar 26 10:34:18 EDT 2017

It seems to me that you would want to get the best harps you can.  Also get an effects machine to augment that sound and simulate a bandoneon. PS don't worry about harping on the same subject. Most people are here because they can't get enough HARMONICA!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, Mar 26, 2017 at 2:26 AM, Mustafa Umut Sarac<mustafaumutsarac at xxxxx> wrote:   Last night I sent two mails to harp-l to discuss sources for bandoneon
sound whether chromatic or a key for harmonic minor diatonic for libertango
by lee oskar.

Some friends advised for chromatic easttop harmonicas , their prices are
fair.

I want to know as a beginner whether there is a key selection when buying
chromatic harmonica
.

I spent couple of hours at internet and I could not accept the Hohner
sound. They played all products and I only liked lee oskar harmonic minor.

Does easttop really close to bandoneon sound with its cheap price or should
I go for lee oskar when I liked its sound very much with harmonic minor.

Sorry for many posts but I want to shop tomorrow night.

Thank you,

Mustafa Umut Sarac
Istanbul