[Harp-L] How to Clean Tarnished Reed Plates

Dane Paul monsterharp@xxxxx
Fri Mar 24 19:29:33 EDT 2017

Are use Flitz which is is food grade. (Don't drink it)
I put The plates in a Ziploc with the plates making sure there are covered by a film of the flitz and it works fairly well.
www.flitz.Com

Dane Paul