[Harp-L] Bobby Cole please check your inbox for patchset

Richard Hunter rhunter377@xxxxx
Tue Mar 21 18:17:35 EDT 2017

This message is for Bobby Cole, apologies for pinging the whole list.

Bobby, I sent your patchset about a week ago.  I sent it again today in
response to your message.  If you haven't received it, please check your
email spam filters to see whether they're trapping messages from me, or
messages with attachments.

I'm getting your emails, so you can communicate with me via email.  If
you're not getting any of mine, please check your spam filters as per
above, or provide a different email address for me to use in responding to
you.

Thanks, Richard Hunter

--
"The Lucky One" 21st century rock harmonica project at
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/richard-hunter-s-the-lucky-one/x/5259889#/