[Harp-L] Key of "AB"

Leonard Schwartzberg leonard1@xxxxx
Tue Mar 21 16:10:14 EDT 2017

I don't know of anyone in LA, but you might try to email Greg Jones, greg at xxxxx    He's a factory authorized Seydel dealer, and is a super guy (and super fast) to deal with.   Phone (210) 445-6600, but better to email him.  Leonard

-----Original Message-----
From: Harp-L [mailto:harp-l-bounces at xxxxx] On Behalf Of David Fairweather
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2017 12:09 PM
To: harp-l at xxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Key of "AB"

Duh,  A-flat.  Ok I haven't had my coffee yet this morning. :>   Anyway,
 I'm actually looking for a Low B-Flat.   I know I could order one from
Seydel but I need one quick.  Was hoping to find one retail somewhere here in L.A.,  or to order one on Amazon for quick delivery, but so far no luck.  Any ideas?

---