[Harp-L] Chromatic key choices

Joseph Leone 3n037@xxxxx
Tue Mar 14 19:46:08 EDT 2017

“Garisimo’...The reason one might have trouble with various keyed chromatics PLAYED in various keys, resulting IN even ‘variouser’ keys (is that even a word? lol), is that
one probably have very good relative pitch. Probably not perfect pitch, but good relative pitch. And so changing the sound in the ears balls, might cause consternation
of one sort or another.
Charley Leighton had that problem.
 Ironically people who play other instruments tend to have less of this problem…if it even IS a problem.