[Harp-L] Ready-to-Go Harps by Blue Moon Harmonicas

Tom Halchak info@xxxxx
Tue Mar 14 17:51:23 EDT 2017

Introducing “Ready-to-Go” Harps

I am very excited to announce a new product line from Blue Moon Harmonicas
LLC.

Ready-to-Go Harps

Brand New Professional Quality Harmonicas
Built with Blue Moon Custom Combs
Reed Plates upgraded by a Professional Harp Tech
Available for Immediate Delivery
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

Typically, every harmonica made by Blue Moon is a one-of-a-kind creation
designed by the customer.  We offer a tremendous variety of combs from
which to choose and a wide assortment of professional quality harmonicas.
You can choose the brand, model, key, comb material and comb color.
Consequently, each harmonica is built to order only after our customer
places their order.  This means that it can take 3-5 weeks for your harp to
be built and shipped.

Ready-to-Go Harps are an alternative to waiting for perhaps a month to
receive your harp.  It is an opportunity to purchase a professional quality
harmonica built to the same standards as the one-of-a-kind creations which
are built to order.

No Substitutions Please – Please do not ask us to swap out the combs on the
Ready-to-Go Harps with a different color or material.  It would defeat the
purpose of the concept, which is to ship the harps out immediately, without
delay.

In this initial batch we have a selection of 33 Hohner Marine Band Deluxes
and Crossovers.  All are priced at $169.95 each.

6  Marine Band Deluxes in the Key of G with Black Anodized Aluminum Combs
3  Marine Band Dleuxes in the Key of Ab with Glacier White Corian Combs
2  Marine Band Deluxes in the Key of A with Clear Anodized Aluminum Combs
7  Marine Band Deluxes in the Key of Bb with Graphic Blue Corian Combs
4  Marine Band Crossovers in the Key of C with Fire & Ice Fancy Acrylic
Combs
6  Marine Band Deluxes in the Key of D with Lava Fancy Acrylic Combs
5  Marine Band Deluxes in the Key of in Eb with Graphic Blue Corian Combs

bluemoonharmonicas.com/collections/ready-to-go-harmonicas

Harps by Blue Moon</a>

--
*Tom Halchak*
*Blue Moon Harmonicas LLC*