[Harp-L] My entry in the Brendan Power Lucky 13 competition

Dennis Michael Montgomery gaulay2@xxxxx
Mon Mar 13 04:39:35 EDT 2017

I thought your performance was pretty good. I especiall like it when you went down to the lower register. I would like to hear you do more of that. I know those note are a real challenge to make audible, but you can do it.
If you decide to do this video again show the viewer not just the harmonica, but also the key. What some listeners may not know is that the Low Low G and the Low Low A are harder to play than the Low D and the Low C.