[Harp-L] What first attracted you to harmonica? Why did you learn to play it?

null) (null tnysteph@xxxxx
Sun Mar 5 12:44:32 EST 2017

I have a nephew who was playing one. He could not read music, but he was making some cool music. Well I said If he can do it, i have to try. So I am playing in a band now, but there is still a lot to learn.

Sent from my iPhone