[Harp-L] Jazz crossover tunes

Michael Rubin michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxx
Fri Mar 3 14:31:37 EST 2017

Herblin is the most on pitch harmonica player I have ever heard. It was
unnerving.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com

On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 7:42 AM Mike Wilbur <mike at xxxxx> wrote:

YouTube :
Michel Herblin " Art Space", J.J. Milteau " Lonely Croud", Mariano Massolo
" Blues
Pat'a "
All Diatonic , Herblin on Golden Melodys
Michel Herblin was at SPAH in St. Louis a few years ago.

Mike Wilbur

mlefree at xxxxx> wrote:

> Robert Hale asked:
>
>> What are some tunes I can prep for a jazz-oriented jam? Chrome and short
>> harp.
>
> Robert, you have gotten some good suggestions but I didn't see The Duke's
"Don't Get Around Much Any More." It's a fun song to play with a diatonic
and not very difficult. Check out Walter Horton's version.