[Harp-L] use of bose PA system

The Iceman icemanle@xxxxx
Fri Mar 3 07:51:23 EST 2017

have extensively used BOSE L1 (the original large system) for everything from full band w/horns down to just harmonica.

Amazing product.

as to setting, I used flat response and a little digital delay.

every mic will sound a little different, as well as you skill level and ability to shape your own harmonica sound going into the system. System is great for giving sound without any changes to the input - in other words, a true reproduction.

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Piscura via Harp-L <harp-l at xxxxx>
To: Harp-l at xxxxx Org <harp-l at xxxxx>
Sent: Thu, Mar 2, 2017 10:00 pm
Subject: [Harp-L] use of bose PA system

 Does anyone have experience using a Bose compact PA system for harmonica?  I'm using a Lone Wolf Harp attack pedal playing thru a Green bullet into the bose PA. currently I have a small amount of delay, max Bass and mids/ highs turned way down. The sound is similar to a harpgear II amp that I've used recently.  I'm just looking for setting that the community may have using this PA. Bob Piscura