[Harp-L] Re. Made in China

Eric Schaller emiesterschal@xxxxx
Wed Jun 21 22:18:21 EDT 2017

I can't speak about China, Brazil, or the USA, but it all hinges on over sight by the contractors, price and quality drive the result, I can only speak about auto part. The difference in quality and price is mind boggling. My resent purchases of Hohner products makes me think that if they are made in China, they keep things on a tight leash. Smart

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid