[Harp-L] Diminished tuning

chespernevins@xxxxx chespernevins@xxxxx
Sat Jun 24 20:23:34 EDT 2017

Michael,

Dimi Chrom has occupied my imagination for the last 15 years.  I have also experimented with dimi blues harp and they seem like different animals to me.  Half valved dimi Chrom has both the dimi Chrom the dimi blues harp built in.  The possibilities are incredible.

I also have a serious student of the dimi who has a substantial background in solo tuning and blues harp.

I would be interested to hear what you've discovered with the instruments and the teaching of them.

All best wishes,

Jason Rogers