[Harp-L] Washington Post: The Death of the Electric Guitar

Bob Cohen bob@xxxxx
Sat Jun 24 15:53:45 EDT 2017

> On Jun 24, 2017, at 6:16 AM, Richard Hunter <rhunter377 at xxxxx> wrote:
>
> I wonder though how much of this article applies to the harp.  Perhaps
> others can do the assessment.

I wonder how much this applies to instruments in general. Computers and the digital world have changed what it means to be a musician. You don’t have to practice a lifetime to make a record, you just need to sample and a computer full of sound manipulation tools. Who knows, before long people who actually play instruments will be in demand again as one or more generations eschew analog for digital.

-Bob