[Harp-L] Harmonicas in the news, sort of.

Ken H in Ohio airmojoken@xxxxx
Thu Jun 22 18:01:49 EDT 2017

Looks like the new Gong Show is on tonight !

Not sure if this is the night for the woman playing harmonica with a
tarantula in her mouth...

I wonder if the tarantula is a tongue blocker or lip purser/pucker player ?

Ken H in OH