[Harp-L] Midwest Harmonica Workshop St Paul MN 7-20 to 7-23

Sean Ophelan ophelansean@xxxxx
Mon Jun 19 03:54:31 EDT 2017

Hey everybody! We have had a great year of fun workshops in both Nashville
TN and Chicago IL and our next stop is St Paul MN to the historic Minnesota
Music Cafe for Classes, Jams and Performances by our instructors and local
harmonica greats. We have a great weekend planned and we really need more
registrations to cover the costs. I would love any help in spreading the
word, email lists, sharing on social media, and of course registering to
attend. You will not be disappointed. Ask around to find out how other
people have felt after one of the workshops over the last four years, and
check it all out online. We have James Craven coming in from the South Side
of Chicago to teach Chicago Blues harmonica technique, We have Clint
Hoover, Chromatic and Diatonic Maestro, coming in from PA to teach for the
weekend, We will have some special classes on slide guitar with Joey Flip
of Oil Can Guitars a local MN company. We will have some special guest
teachers as well. If you need to get to the next level, come on out to
beautiful St Paul MN for the Lowertown Blues Festival weekend and join us
for the fun! Day Passes available...
More information and to register...
Facebook : Midwest Harmonica Workshop Events
website: www.midwestharmonica.net/minnesota

Join us in Nashville, Mississippi, Chicago or St Paul MN in 2018...
Discount for early bird registration!!

Call me anytime to talk harmonica or to find out more 808-854-3443. Thank
you all for supporting our growing workshop!!

Sean Wailin O'Phelan