[Harp-L] Harp-L Digest, "Looking for small amps to buy"

Tom Ball havaball@xxxxx
Sat Jul 29 23:17:42 EDT 2017

Didn’t change a thing.

Also works great for my guit (Gib ES335.)

Be aware that the wine red version has a different speaker than the black version — I forget the specs exactly, but the wine red version breaks up a little easier at lower vol… which I find preferable both for guitar and harp...

cheers,
‘TB