[Harp-L] I misunderstood Power Chromatic Tuning

David Pearce harpdog123@xxxxx
Thu Jul 27 09:46:25 EDT 2017

In my video explaining different tuning configurations available for my harmonica I made a mistake describing Power Chromatic Tuning.  I assumed that 2nd position was G, but it is actually first position.  (Theory is not my thing!)  2nd position is D which is a draw note.  Having the root as draw note is very good news as my Paddy Richter Bend tuning requires lots of workarounds due to the missing F on hole number 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2LKidjw7c4

Thanks for clarifying Brendan!
David Pearce