[Harp-L] Any amps.for.sale?

jonlewandowski@xxxxx jonlewandowski@xxxxx
Tue Jul 25 17:23:41 EDT 2017

Hi,

My Masco is not on your list... however it does cover ALL the amps you have mentioned.

I have used this amp for gigs ranging from acoustic duos to full 6 piece bands.

It was modified and rebuilt by Dale Laslie at MegaTone Amplification. (Based on his MegaTone ME18)

I have used a 1x8 cabinet all the way up to a 4x10 cabinet. My preference is the combination in the video below. A custom 12 x 10 tweed cabinet with an Eminence Governor and Ragin' Cajun.

This amp also has a line out for larger gigs when you need sound reinforcement through the PA.

Please take a look at the video and let me know if you are interested...

$1,200.00 includes the amp, cabinet, amp carrying case and cabinet cover. Shipping additional.

https://youtu.be/VkUKQHJ4VVs

Thanks,
Jon

---- mr1danga via Harp-L <harp-l at xxxxx> wrote:
> Hello allI'm looking for any smaller amps people are considering selling.
My top 3 choices1)Meteor Mini Meat2)Memphis Mini3)Harpgear HG2 possibly Double Trouble
Open to other ideas but the above are preferred. Please lemme knowThanksJJ