[Harp-L] SPAH 2017 / Seydel Chromatic Maintenance Seminar

Greg Jones greg@xxxxx
Sat Jul 22 11:20:06 EDT 2017

I will be in Tulsa again this year as part of the Seydel Team.

If you are a Seydel chromatic player, make plans to attend my workshop on
Seydel chromatic maintenance on Saturday morning.

We will cover basic slide service and cleaning, valves, reed gapping and
tips for keeping your Seydel chromatic playing and sounding its best.

*Greg Jones*
​Seydel Authorized Technician & Warranty Service​

Web Site:        1623customharmonicas.com