[Harp-L] Having no luck finding names of SPAH attendees

Joseph Leone 3n037@xxxxx
Fri Jul 21 11:26:49 EDT 2017

Spah used to publish a list of: V.I.P.s. These were all the people who had registered for the festival by the time that the Harmonica Happenings came out.
That issue was called ‘summer’. and usually came out by July. The only way to not be included on the list was to ask. I think this is what Jerl  was referring
to. And I think the reasoning on his part is that a number of members from the various Texas ‘HOOT’ chapters already have rooms booked and are looking
for room mates?

I believe that the reason this list was dropped was because we went through a period where the H.H. magazine was always running 1 or 2 months behind
and the list just wasn’t meshing with the festival schedule. Making it (theoretically) moot.  :)

sm0joe