[Harp-L] ACE Chromatic New wood inserts by Tom Halchak at SPAH

Rick Dempster rickdempster33@xxxxx
Wed Jul 19 18:52:48 EDT 2017

Hang on....wood inserts...into what sort of comb? Combs are either plastic
or wood, no? Unless you've gone to the trouble of getting a
metal comb......aaarrgh! Personally, I'm with Vern, but I get the feeling
after hearing this discussion drone on for twenty-odd years,
that it's like atheists and believers arguing. Need I say more?
RD