[Harp-L] Slidemeister rules

Slim Heilpern slim@xxxxx
Tue Jul 18 15:08:31 EDT 2017

Hi Michael -

There’s a wealth of information on Slidemeister, but Age has been known to be quite strict with respect to his rules, which have changed over the years.

I don’t know the answer to your question, but I believe that Age is always happy to answer questions and the best way to ask is probably via this form:

http://www.slidemeister.org/aj.html <http://www.slidemeister.org/aj.html>

It’s his forum and he’s put in a lot of time and effort to keep it going, so of course he can run it anyway he likes. If you can live with that, I think you’ll find it to be a great resource...

- Slim.

www.SlimAndPenny.com