[Harp-L] Ready-to-GoCustom Special 20s from Blue Moon Harmonicas

Tom Halchak info@xxxxx
Fri Jul 14 19:07:30 EDT 2017

I am very excited to announce that we have a new batch of Ready-to-Go
Custom Harps available from Blue Moon Harmonicas LLC. We have 32 beautiful
Hohner Special 20s with Hot Red Dupont® Corian™ Combs.

Ready for Immediate Delivery

Professionally hand crafted to be Loud, Responsive and in Tune

Built with Blue Moon Custom CNC Milled Dupont® Corian™ Combs

Available in the keys of G, A, Bb, C, D and E

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

If you don’t love it, we’ll buy it back from you!

https://bluemoonharmonicas.com/collections/ready-to-go-harmonicas

*Tom Halchak*
*Blue Moon Harmonicas LLC*
​info at xxxxx