[Harp-L] Mugig Harmonica on Amazon Prime Days

Dennis Michael Montgomery gaulay2@xxxxx
Mon Jul 10 02:15:23 EDT 2017

>From my bit of research on Google its a beginners harmonica and ranks with Hohner's Bluesband and Old Standby. Just because it says professional doesn't mean it's a professional.

    On Sunday, July 9, 2017 3:55 PM, Bill Hines <billhines4 at xxxxx> wrote:

 There's a "Mugig 10 Hole Professional Blues Harmonica" (key of C) on
sale for Amazon Prime Days (deep discount) for $17.84 (regular $30.99).
Anyone heard of that? It's only visible right now to prime members I think.