[Harp-L] Midwest Harmonica Workshop coming up in 2 weeks!!

Sean Ophelan ophelansean@xxxxx
Sat Jul 8 00:19:29 EDT 2017

Hey! We have a great workshop in St Paul MN coming up in two weeks and we
have room for 5-6 more people to join in. Check out who is coming to teach,
how to register and where to stay at www.midwestharmonica.net/minnesota.
This is the last one until next year when we will return to Nashville,
Chicago and St Paul, and we have some big news to share very soon about a
great event returning to the south after several years, brought to you by
Midwest Harmonica Workshop Events, please to join us at some point if you
are at a plateau or stuck on something or just need some harp friends or
possibly some direction or more tools to work with. Ask around about the
past events and sign up for one ahead of time. Thank you and please do
check out the upcoming fun on facebook and also our website! Thank you for
helping to spread the word, we will also be at SPAH this year, so I hope to
meet all of you guys soon! Sean Wailin O'Phelan