[Harp-L] Thank you!

Jim jimsnider24@xxxxx
Thu Jul 6 22:42:33 EDT 2017

Thanks Richard! That is advice that I would never find in an owner's manual.
By the way, I also credit you for my purchase of my Vox mini 5. I had researched many amps and was going to go with the Roland microcube until a read a response on your Harp Hunter website that you preferred the Vox DA5 over the microcube. That was the tipping point for me and when I discovered that the DA5 was discontinued I bought the newer model. Thanks again for taking the time to share your advice!

Sent from my iPhone