[Harp-L] New Slide Man Slim & Penny Hanna recording on YouTube

robert mcgraw harpbob@xxxxx
Wed Jul 5 19:55:58 EDT 2017

Slim, that's beautiful. I loved everything about it...the harmonica was lovely as always. I can always tell it's you...you really have developed a distinctive voice on the instrument. Just wow.
WVa Bob
P.S. Great lyric. Explores some of the same territory as Keats' "Ode on a Grecian Urn," that idea of something being captured forever in art, or a photograph. Winsome and evocative.
My highest compliments.

Sent from my iPhone