[Harp-L] Hohner Chromatica 261 on Ebay.

Matthew Bullis matthewbullisaz@xxxxx
Mon Jul 3 09:54:58 EDT 2017

Well I would have put the link in this email, but when it shared and tried to paste it, the link was extremely long, so you can put these keywords into Ebay if you're interested. I'm interested in this item, but the description says something like needs work and polish and has been in storage for twenty years. This also tells me that it hasn't been cleaned either. I don't have experience cleaning or taking apart harmonicas, so I'd better let this one pass me by in favor of someone who might be able to buy it and service it as well. enjoy if you bid. It starts at $75 and has just under a week to go. No Buy It Now option.
Matthew