[Harp-L] MIDI HARMONICA PERFECTED - The LEKHOLM DM48

Richard Hunter rhunter377@xxxxx
Tue Jan 31 15:27:54 EST 2017

The price is certainly reasonable for the initial production runs on a new
device.  Plasma TVs cost a whole lot when they were introduced too.

As with any new device, there are risks as well as potential advantages in
being the first to buy.

If I were the developer, I'd sell the works to Suzuki or Yamaha and get a
consulting contract to continue with development.  The prices would go
down, availability would go up, and everybody would be happy.

Regards, Richard Hunter

--