[Harp-L] Reed slot clearing

Ken H in Ohio airmojoken@xxxxx
Mon Jan 30 19:05:55 EST 2017

Automotive feeler gauges come with a wide range of thicknesses.

You can also use some of these gauges to make harmonica repair tools,
like reed wrenches, and plinkers.

Local automotive stores should have them... some sets have more gauges
and thicknesses than others.

This one from Amazon has a pretty good range of thicknesses.

https://smile.amazon.com/ABN-Piece-Master-Feeler-Measuring/dp/B00T86ADZ4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1485820870&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=feeler+gauge&psc=1

Ken H in OH