[Harp-L] BIG RIVER Broadway show

Richard Hunter rhunter377@xxxxx
Mon Jan 30 08:46:00 EST 2017

Randy Singer wrote:
>If there are any professional harmonica players who want to perform in BIG
RIVER, please >forward this information below and contact
mannymusic1 at xxxxx Do not contact me. Thanks
>   Here are the dates for our show BIG RIVER and the resident theater
company of the Broward Center.

A google search says that the Broward center is in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.  Is
that the theater referenced in this message?

In general, I think it's helpful to tell people what the geographic
location of a gig is before you invite them to apply.  I could find it
convenient to play a show on Broadway in NYC, but not in Ft. Lauderdale.

Regards, Richard Hunter

--
"The Lucky One" 21st century rock harmonica project at
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/richard-hunter-s-the-lucky-one/x/5259889#/