[Harp-L] chromatics for sale

Craig E. Effress effress@xxxxx
Thu Jan 26 08:27:48 EST 2017

Hello All!   I have the following four chromatic harmonicas for sale:
(One) Hohner Super 64X in like new condition.  This chromatic is perfect, and has been played less than half an hour.  $320.00
(Three) Hohner Super 64’s in excellent conditon.   All three of these chromatics show minor wear.  $140.00 each
All of these chromatics come with their plastic case and Hohner polishing cloth.
Price includes Priority Mail shipping and insurance CONUS.
Please email me at   effress at xxxxx   with questions and photo requests.