[Harp-L] advice on sticky flat reed- brand new harmonica

ian osborn davidianosborn@xxxxx
Fri Jan 20 20:11:46 EST 2017

guys

advice??

just bought a hohner marine band from long and mcquade, never any problems
before, but this harp in key of G, has a flat sounding 3 draw. I used the
air accordion type thing to try to listen to the reeds, but mostly the
single note air contraption wasnt working very well, so could only hear the
chords which sounded ok.

any advice?? i can always ask them to return it but not sure their policy.

thoughts on fixing or tweaking it if I can't return?? sounds like it is
already a step or two bent if you know what i mean...

Ian