[Harp-L] Clean & Warm Chromatic sound

Slim Heilpern slim@xxxxx
Thu Jan 19 15:11:25 EST 2017

Hi David -

This is the one I use and am very happy with (Joe Meek three-Q):

http://a.co/eHqbibl

In addition to the preamp function, it has phantom power (in case you want to use a pro condenser mic), 3 band eq with sweepable mid, and a compressor.

Keep in mind that the preamp is only one of the important components in the signal chain and “warmth” is rather subjective.

- Slim.

www.SlimAndPenny.com