[Harp-L] 12 hole chromatic

Slim Heilpern slim@xxxxx
Thu Jan 19 15:03:56 EST 2017

Hi David -

I think the best deal out there currently is the EastTop Black & Gold 48 (12 hole). It’s really well made and definitely pro level. Danny at newharmonica.com is currently selling them for $145 — I really don’t believe there’s a better harmonica out there in this price range. Note that newharmonica.com is closed until January 28:

http://www.newharmonica.com/shopping/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=389

There may be other sites that sell this model, but I’m not aware…

Or, for just a bit more you could get a Hohner Discovery (Rockin’ Ron’s has them for $169), however, I don’t think the Discovery has the volume or quality control of the EastTop — but I do like the Discovery, not a bad harp at all.

Certainly there are lots of other models under $700, but I personally think the ones I mention above give you the most bang for the buck.

Hope this helps…

- Slim.

www.SlimAndPenny.com