[Harp-L] Curious about how the group feel about buying used harps and cle...

tnysteph@xxxxx tnysteph@xxxxx
Sun Jan 15 20:58:48 EST 2017

I bought a set of Suzuki Bluesmaster off of Ebay. Now the owner said he was a professional player and these were used only a few times and he cleaned them. He was a chromatic player, and did not like these harmonicas. Well I bought them and they have been great. I have been playing them 2 years now.Tony Stephens