[Harp-L] HarpHouse - New Episode and New Network!

Connor Frontera harphousepodcast@xxxxx
Sun Jan 15 09:21:53 EST 2017

Please see the following Press Release. HarpHouse has changed Locations on
the net, but the great content is still there. Thank you for everyone who
has supported me in creating a successful podcast. Episode 6 can be found
here <https://soundcloud.com/the-bonesaw/sets/harphouse>. We are now
available on iTunes, Stitcher, and other platforms as well. Please continue
to support HarpHouse as we grow into something bigger and better. More info
coming soon.

In late 2016, Bonesaw Entertainment launched its fourth proprietary
podcast, the SSEP (Schorr Sports Entertainment Podcast), which focuses on
professional wresting and sports, and most recently acquired HarpHouse, a
harmonica-themed podcast which focuses on theory and all aspects of jazz
and blues music as well as harmonica techniques.

In the coming year, Bonesaw Entertainment looks to expand on its network of
podcasts with more content focusing on more categories as well as develop
relationships with sponsors and advertising.

“We are excited to have Connor and HarpHouse join the Bonesaw Entertainment
family,” CEO and Editor-In-Chief Chris Butera. “We eagerly anticipate all
the awesome goals we can accomplish to help Bonesaw Entertainment fully
realize its potential and give a platform for all the little guys in their
quest in becoming the voices of a generation.”

“It is going to be great collaborating with the Bonesaw Team,” said Connor
Frontera, creator of HarpHouse and Seydel Harmonica endorsee. “Bringing
together all of these outstanding individuals will add another, very
positive, dimension to HarpHouse.”

Bonesaw Entertainment’s podcasts can be heard on SoundCloud
<https://soundcloud.com/the-bonesaw>, Stitcher
<http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-bonesaw/bonesaw-podcast?refid=stpr>,
iTunes
<https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/bonesaw-podcast/id978021731?mt=2> and
TuneIn <http://tunein.com/radio/The-Bonesaw-p941525/>. Donations can be
pledged via Patreon <https://www.patreon.com/thebonesaw>.

About Bonesaw Entertainment

Bonesaw Entertainment is a brand founded by Chris Butera in 2014, initially
as a simple website, www.bonesawzine.com. <http://www.bonesawzine.com/> In
addition to a focus on music and professional wrestling, the site features
first-hand accounts in the gonzo style originated by Hunter S. Thompson. In
2015, the site became a host to three podcasts, which include The Bonesaw
Podcast, Manopera – A Wrestling Symposium and F*ck Mondays! The Bonesaw
Podcast features interviews with music and entertainment professionals from
the underground to internationally known artists. Manopera centers on
professional wrestling, and F*ck Mondays! is a pop culture-based podcast.

For all inquiries, email Bonesawzine at xxxxx

https://bonesawzine.com/

--
Connor J Frontera
Harp House Podcast