[Harp-L] New in town

Eric Nielsen ericbarnak@xxxxx
Sun Jan 8 10:08:56 EST 2017

Michelle is right on. Not only will you meet new people at open mics/jams,
but they get to meet you. Some of my best musician friends were once
complete newcomers at open mics I frequented.

I've had some luck with craigslist, too. Met local musicians online, and
some steered me to local music events like open mics and song circles. Once
you make a few connections, your local circle of contacts and musical
events will grow.

Eric