[Harp-L] Curious about how the group feel about buying used harps and cleanliness

Tom Martin tomdmartin@xxxxx
Wed Jan 4 20:56:12 EST 2017

I'm really interested in going down this route, have always wondered about
it, seems like the best way to go. Trying to sell the wife on it, can clean
jewelry (what little we have) and the harps and eye glasses....gotta figure
out more things to clean, please, help....