[Harp-L] Harmonica Hoedown

Mick Zaklan mzaklan@xxxxx
Fri Feb 24 13:21:49 EST 2017

   If you happen to be in the vicinity of Chicago next Tuesday evening, the
annual "Harmonica Hoedown" is being held on the north side of the city at a
club called Martyrs (http://chicago.suntimes.com/
entertainment/the-harmonica-hoedown-pays-homage-to-a-
mighty-little-instrument/.
   Our list member P.T. Gazelle is headlining and also doing a clinic the
day before at Joe Filisko's Monday night harmonica class.  I believe Joe,
James Conway, Bob Kessler and possible Grant Dermody are also appearing at
the Hoedown.
   Always a pleasure hearing P.T.  I love the way he articulates and shapes
his notes; it's pretty special.  And also his sense of swing.

Mick Zaklan