[Harp-L] The One Harmonica to Rule Them All?

Bob Loomis miltloomis@xxxxx
Sat Feb 11 13:01:39 EST 2017

Thanks so much for sharing that vid, Brendan! This looks like a dream instrument! A stupid question  (of which there are none): Are the synth samples that you use on this harp stored in memory in the harp so that you can play directly to P.A. or amp in performance or do you have to run it through a laptop or some such? Being somewhat technologically challenged, I'm curious. Looked on the Web site but didn't see that addressed though I didn't read all the support material links. Thought someone else might be wondering, too. Thanks in advance!
Bob LoomisConcord CA USA