[Harp-L] ON THE LIGHTER SIDE of the "purpose" of a harp position...
Tue Feb 7 23:59:42 EST 2017
(I am smiling as I write this)
Spiral is how the harp should have been designed in the first place.
1. All of the notes in the major key scale.
2. Easy relative minor on same harp.
3. Three major triads, Three minor triads.
4. 4-note major 7th and minor 7th chords!
5. 9 out of 11 chromatic tones in each octave using half-step draw bends.
6. No sadistic traps of the Richter, which is really is three different
harps, one in each octave.
(Wow, that felt good. Thanks. Hope you are smiling, too.)
See my 6 short video lessons for Spiral here:
Seydel is the only source I know of for factory Spiral.
Talk to Ron at Rockin' Ron's, he's great! http://rockinronsmusicsd.com/
I play all Lee Oskar and tune up Spirals with silver solder.
(Many customizers will tune them up for you)
Serious Honkage in Arizona
More information about the Harp-L