[Harp-L] Harp tab for Muddy Water's "I want to be loved"

Dennis Michael Montgomery gaulay2@xxxxx
Thu Feb 2 12:19:31 EST 2017

I like it.

    On Thursday, February 2, 2017 4:32 AM, Owen Evans <owenpevans at xxxxx> wrote:

 This guy tries to sing the song and he has a tab in the notes. Not Hard Again standards but it’s the only one I could find. It’s a start?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS_oW8z9uqU <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS_oW8z9uqU>

"I Want To Be Loved" performed by Mick.E
One of my favourite blues songs. written by Willie Dixon the Muddy Waters version on his 1977 Album 'Hard Again' is awesome (one of the best blues albums ever). Not sure that I did it justice but I love playing that James Cotton riff, it's simple but so powerful.
I used a Seydel Big 6 in F for the main riff (Tab: -2 -2'' 1 -1'' -1) (key: - = draw, ' = bend 1 semitone)
& a Seydel Blues Session in Low C for the solo (in 1st position).

Owen

> On Jan 31, 2017, at 10:37 PM, Franklin Wagman <wagmanpi at xxxxx> wrote:
>
> Does anyone know where I can get Harp tab for Muddy Water's "I want to be loved"?
> Or can someone relay their tab?
> Many Thanks,
>
> Wags Harp

Owen P. Evans
1020 Palm View Drive - #104
Naples, Florida. 34110

239-601-4386

Da blues’ll take ya from hurtin’ to healin’.