[Harp-L] Harp Ninja question

Alex Fletcher alex@xxxxx
Wed Feb 8 16:25:14 EST 2017

Hi I am not sure it does,  I am using it right now (PC version V2.5.7)
and it is only detecting single notes and octave splits (lower note
shows only).

David Barrett has some instruction videos on the software avaible to
subscribers of his website. He states that it only works for single notes.

Hope that helps

Alex