[Harp-L] Seydel releases Tony Eyers Major Cross harmonica

Michael Rubin michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxx
Sun Feb 5 12:24:30 EST 2017

Because of bending physics you will still be able to bend to any keyboard
note in between the blow and draw notes and any quartertone between a blow
and draw note 1/3 step apart.

But the purpose of cross harp is not bending. It is playing in a key a
fifth above the name of the harp.

There are many ways of playing cross harp. Don't knock it until you have
spent years trying to get the most out of it.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com