[Harp-L] Nashville Harmonica Workshop 2-23 to 2-26 - Seats available

Sean Ophelan ophelansean@xxxxx
Sat Feb 4 23:30:38 EST 2017

Hey everybody. We are bringing in Adam Gussow, Brandon Bailey, and Todd
Parrott to teach for the weekend in Nashville february 23rd-26th. We have
about 15 seats still open and offer a Day Pass as well as a Full Weekend
Pass. Check out the details and join us for their performances or the
entire experience...Flyers, Schedule(see what they are teaching),
Registration form and Paypal link all on the website... I hope to see you
guys there, next year it will be held in Memphis so this truly is a once in
a lifetime harmonica weekend!!  Call me with any uestions Sean Wailin
O'Phelan 808-854-3443 www.midwestharmonica.com/nashville