[Harp-L] Harmo

captron100@xxxxx captron100@xxxxx
Tue Aug 29 10:43:24 EDT 2017

 Richard Trafford-Owen <richard at xxxxx> wrote:
The Harmo seems great. It sounds decent and is well set up out of the box -primarily for OBs on 5 and 6 - less so for ODs - I like to have an OB on 1,
which it is not so strong on but this is a lot to ask at the price point. Well worth a look.

  On Aug. 21, I replied with two questions to David Herzhaft, proprietor of Harmo Harps, here on Harp-L but to date, we have not received a reply. Mostly out of curiosity, I had asked David if was he is the person in the U.S. who "optimizes" the harps.. But more importantly,  I had asked about reed replacements - where/how to obtain reeds in the event of inevitable necessary reed replacements. Do Hohner reeds fit the Harmo harps?
  I still haven't gotten around to tweaking the Harmo Torpedo that I bought, but I WILL eventually get to it. Out of sight, out of mind.
Ron