[Harp-L] Looking for Someone to Make Reed Removal / Riveting Tool

Richard Sleigh rrsleigh@xxxxx
Tue Aug 29 08:41:58 EDT 2017

I am now looking for someone to make a new version of a Harmonica Riveter/
De-riveter Tool ( I keep changing the name of this tool, sorry)

You would need access to a machine shop and be willing to take the time to
craft a clear agreement with me on how to work with me and split the
profits.

I've sold in excess of 100 of these tools and I am continually getting
requests for the tool, so I know there is a market.

If you are interested, please contact me off list.

Here is one of several articles on the tool at my hotrodharmonica.com
website:

http://hotrodharmonicas.com/reed-tool-1-week-pre-order-sale/

Thanks!

Richard Sleigh